Precious Metals

Post advertisements for direct or eBay sales, want lists, and items for trade here
Forum rules
Commercial posts may be made here. Group all coin sales under a single thread. All offers to sell must include a price. Please edit your posts after selling items to keep this board cleaned up. Do not post your phone number or address here, for security reasons.
morganman

Precious Metals

Post by morganman » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:29 pm

wHOOOOSH- About darn time my huge investments in this stuff started
rearing from the grave. LOL But sitting for months & nothing
happenging has been a bit frustrating. Guess good things do
happen to those who wait.

I felt a title wave coming and bought a shit pot full of silver
tue before the wed pm aftermarket took a jump
Nice feeling to hit the jackpot- now i can buy more COINS LOL

Silver up 50-60 cents per oz with gold near $400
Silver is so darn cheap $15.50= Ridicloussssss Crazy
JP Morgan Chase-DUETSCHE Bank- & biggest of all crooks
HSBC bank - all big time manulipitors of silver contracts
All being sued by feds -but feds are scared to crunch them as
all hell will break loose in financial mkts

IMHO- The largest con job in history against American people
and now global economies which do depend on stability
that in truth simply isnt there

I know; O/T - Members watch this unfold & hold on as
this all sure looks like chicken BIG may soon
finally FALL from SKY LOL
:|

morganman

Re: Precious Metals

Post by morganman » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:31 pm

Sorry; I meant $1400 gold

collectinsince65

Post by collectinsince65 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:44 am

Scott
glad u made a good prediction and congrats windfall.
I'm dangerous to speak on the subject because haven't really studied it but..
Glad u are holding hard gold vs paper.
Isn't the reason mkt's have been manipulated like this is because the gold is not there to back the contracts?
Mike

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:34 pm

Man, it is so good to read about somebody hitting it in the metals market. Sadly, it wasn't me. Yet!! Great job..

morganman

Post by morganman » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:11 pm

One month since my post about silver so cheap. Today silver traded up to just under $16 oz
Traders finally realizing the mkt is so undervalued compared to gold. Gold to silver ratio close
to 90 to 1. takes 90 oz silver to equal 1 oz gold. Thats pretty lopsided and when ratio decreases
substancially thats when investors offload silver and buy gold.
Huge amounts of articles stating the merits of buying/owning silver, especially from known experts
is creating interest as mega funds etc start taking profits on long gold positions and dump some
profits into silver. Experts say were in a precious metals bull mkt infancy.

palladium futures are way over $1500 per oz - a lofty level not seen in my lifetime- almost twice
the platinum $800 range. Palladium higher than gold?? its outta whack so i shorted palladium
and hedged my bet by going long platinum a couple weeks ago- now that trade is making good
money after losing initially. I have several months in time before the futures expiration. trailing
stops along the way to protect my investment.

I feel the metals mkts ready to explode - would sure help our silver dollars as their way to cheap
in total. next large gold resistence is $1600 if $1400 can hold. Maybe Trump will put the squezze on
China trade and Iran as well. That will propel metals big time

morganman

Post by morganman » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am

general update; Due to tensions from iran & shipping from strait of hormiz metals take off higher
$16.44 in tonights trade- gap up from $16.00 area next is $17.. Resistence then $20
Shipping channel for oil in news- We will see if gold can hold over $1425/1440

Sure feels good as investing a shit pot into silver looks to vindication
I plan to spend it all before i croak LOL lol but true

morganman

Post by morganman » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:16 pm

A small update= Gold explodes past $1500 & silver past $17.00
Last fri i went to my local dealer and bought him out of 100 oz bars (150 bars)
haulued it home in my 5x10 trailer. Nice timing

My bullion monitoring & extensive research look to be paying off. Just like the Morgan dollar
committment- hours pickin auction venues for undervalued dandies. If you cant or dont spend
the time -it wont happen- If you do it will- LOL
Seriously; I follow futures mkts/headlines/ events/ technical & fundamental indicators on mks
like Lumber, gold, silver, platinum, palladium etc
I devised a long platinum- short palladium hedge and entered multiple positions with trailing
stop loss orders to protect my equity/margins. As profits rose i simply raise my stops into
profit positions- of which hit well over 6 figures yesterday, and more today. I thought about
pulling all the profit yesterday, but decided to hang out and see what gives- today those
positions are profiting another 15% so i moved stops up to protect that 6 figure profit

Just a testiment of what one can accomplish withot a real job. LOL if you work at it like
a job. No half in half out crap here.

O/T but hope a few here can enjoy the read & maybe get motivated to learn this stuff

Many regards; May god bless us all IN THESE NUTTSVILLE TIMES
Scott

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Well done Scott. Seems all that hard work is paying off. I especially like your plan: "Spend it all before I croak".. The best plan I've heard..Thanks...John :?

crabscrape

Post by crabscrape » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:04 pm

OH my Scott! are you making money? because I am broke as Hell! Yokel is bringing all the young folks in and you are buying like a mad man. Good for you! One day I may invest in gold and fall flat on my face. What you think? Then and again we all can back up and punt. Play defense and hope the visiting team don't score. My coach told me to throw long and make sure you get the pass there. We can score!!! TD!!!!

collectinsince65

Post by collectinsince65 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:16 pm

Internet here has been out since 10 this morning.
Just back online now
Checked email
APMEX email proclaimed just what you state here.
Congrats on a great move Scott!
Mike

morganman

Re: Precious Metals update

Post by morganman » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:45 pm

This A. M. The gold to silver ratio is 88: 1 Gold & Silver rising again =spot gold $1518 held 1500 support
silver $ 17.25 held $17.00 support Both gold & silver tested below support levels several times in last 3 sessions

The Gold/Silver ratio is still way outta wack & experts like David morgan report point to many reasons to
believe these lofty ratios will fail- as history has proven. Many point to a more reasonable ratio between
32:1- 50:1 which would put silver way above $50 assuming $2,000-$2700 Gold.

Sure tough to watch gold spiral higher while silver really lags the market, and is reported to be the Cheapest
valued commodity of all some 50++ traded commodities. Included are all the currencies and financials
A wow factor to know my friend (SILVER) is so so so cheap compared to Every other Commodity traded
Worldwide. Guess thats why im in BIGTIME, Hopefully for a huge ride before i croak lol

Maybe a few others here will be able to find a few bucks and invest/ speculate. I enjoy staying up on
this market and analysing both technical & fundamental indicators.

regards; Scott

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:21 pm

Thanks for the update Scott. I am very interested in how this is playing out. Crazy, Crazy! Thanks again.. ;) John

ORGirl1!

Post by ORGirl1! » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:28 pm

Thank you for the update, Scott.

crabscrape

Post by crabscrape » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:00 am

Buy Gold you cant go wrong!! I have vested well and plan to continue to do so!!!

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:56 pm

Hold on to your knickers, gold and silver are taking off now..Friday morning after President Trump's tweet to China..🐍

morganman

Re: Precious Metals Weekly Update

Post by morganman » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:28 pm

Gold mkt thursday was week withot fresh news & testing support at $1500/1497.50
Overnight weakness made for opening below supports and dwn to $1493.50
Silver following-- until Trump & China press releases sent strong Tariff implications into markets,
this sending metals skyward.
At closing bell, gold up around $30 - chart looks like a straight line up- which is un sustainable natrually.
Gold & silver had taken a breather the last few days with sideways action. Tons of buyers were underneath
waiting for entry points and Trump & Chinas President provided the fuel to ignite a nice rallly.

Just more validation that this young bull bullion mkt is developing legs that look to last several years, as has
been the case in each prior Bull runs. The Gold chart shows straight up today, of which is unsustainable IMHO,
so i would look for profit taking sometime next week. The GLD etf exchange traded fund is enjoying huge additions
of capital/positions, as a flight to safety intensifies.

This strong weekly close bodes well for the Gold BULL CAMP

Regards; Scott

collectinsince65

Post by collectinsince65 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:27 pm

Let the bulls RUNNNNNNNN!

morganman

Post by morganman » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:32 pm

Markets looked tired at yesterdays closing, But TRUMP continues to fuel Fear into mkts
with trade war /tariffs. Many vocal experts spouting off about 2020 start of recession isnt
hurting safe haven precious metals trading either.

So this am- instead of lower mkts- they go higher hitting existing SELL stops, thus propelling
Gold/Silver. Now mkts are OVERBOUGHT but may go a bit further due to Funds elactronic buy signal
models. IMHO- We will see profit taking/and some new fund/commercial selling by this FRI
This is simply healthy for mkts to take a breather and gain base momentum for next leg up

Gold= DEC gold futures= A few consistent closes above $1558 will setup stage for $1600
Likely a seesaw struggle

Silver- Jets past $18 this am in fast trade with Buy stops triggered on move.
$18.50- $18.75 seems to be short term RESISTENCE with 3-4 month $20 objective
These mkts are Fundamentally driven for now with technical indicators taking a back seat
to Pres Donald Trumps China/tariffs Saga
I have my Silver- How about you-- LOL lol regards; Scott The HARD Asset Nut
including my beautiful Morgans

Longstrider

Post by Longstrider » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:50 pm

That's what concerns me. Reality goes out the door, if was ever there, when the President tweets something..I guess that is the buy time. Not to get political or pick a side but, China is going to do nothing till after the 2020 election cycle. Can you picture any of the dem pres. runners negotiating with China? I can't. I wish I knew what I was doing..Thanks Scott.🐍

collectinsince65

Post by collectinsince65 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:15 pm

Update. Silver up big today. Over $19 per oz!