Seriously

Post advertisements for direct or eBay sales, want lists, and items for trade here
Forum rules
Commercial posts may be made here. Group all coin sales under a single thread. All offers to sell must include a price. Please edit your posts after selling items to keep this board cleaned up. Do not post your phone number or address here, for security reasons.
...kenny

Seriously

Post by ...kenny » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:13 pm

Where would one find a Bank Bag of Morgan dollars for sale THAT has not been search and how much would one cost on average? :o
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my.........Ahh........Uhmm........something, something, something..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

weth

Re: Seriously

Post by weth » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:51 pm

Locating an unopened mint bag might be a challenge! But hey, that small hoard of 16 bags just came on the market...

https://www.coinworld.com/news/us-coins ... -sale.html

The value would depend highly on the date and mintmark, of course. Mid-American has said that they value these 16,000 Morgans at between $1M and $1.5M. Presuming the median of $1.25M, then they're saying the value of a bag is about $78,000. But hey if it's a CC bag that that would be higher, of course...

tbconcrete

Re: Seriously

Post by tbconcrete » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:44 am

One bag contained all 78S LNs in MS ;)